How to Become a Member
How to Become a Member of the Academy?
Simply take a few steps, and you can get started with the Academy either by invitation or by talent search.
Membership of the Academy is primarily by invitation. Selected secondary schools in Hong Kong and abroad are invited to nominate their top-ranking students for the Academy’s consideration.
By Talent Search
- First-round: December 1 to December 31, 2022
- Second-round: March 28 to April 28, 2023
The Academy also welcomes applications from current Form 2-6 students in local curriculum schools, or Grade 9-12 students in international curriculum schools with outstanding performance or achievements in the following areas:
- STEM (e.g., Mathematics, Science, Informatics Competitions/Olympiad)
- Innovations (e.g., Robotics or Business Competitions)
- Languages and Debate (e.g., Writing Competitions, MUN, Mooting Competitions)
- Music (e.g., International Competitions)
- Sports (e.g., International Competitions)
- Community Services (e.g., Awards Received from Community Services)
If you are interested to become our Academy members to enjoy the exclusive opportunities, please complete the TALENT SEARCH, and provide supporting documents to demonstrate your talents. (e.g. personal statements, awards and certificates) Your applications will be reviewed by our committee. A meet-up session might be required.
Please follow the step-by-step guide of the TALENT SEARCH process. As Talent Search is intended for the intake of new members ONLY, current members of the Academy need not apply for Talent Search.
There is no membership fee to become Academy members.