How to Become a Member
How to Become a Member of the Academy?
Simply take a few steps, and you can get started with the Academy either by school nomination or by talent search.
By School Nomination
- Application Date: October 16 to December 1, 2023
Membership of the Academy is primarily by invitation. Selected secondary schools in Hong Kong and abroad are invited to nominate their top-ranking students for the Academy’s consideration.
By Talent Search
[This round is closed, please stay tuned to our next round of self-nomination]
- Application Date: October 16 to November 16, 2023
The Academy also welcomes applications from current Form 2-6 students in local curriculum schools, or Grade 9-12 students in international curriculum schools with outstanding performance or achievements in the following areas:
- STEM (e.g., Mathematics, Science, Informatics Competitions/Olympiad)
- Innovations (e.g., Robotics or Business Competitions)
- Languages and Debate (e.g., Writing Competitions, MUN, Mooting Competitions)
- Music (e.g., International Competitions)
- Sports (e.g., International Competitions)
- Community Services (e.g., Awards Received from Community Services)
Here is what you should know for a step-by-step guide of the Talent Search process. As Talent Search is intended for the intake of new members ONLY, current members of the Academy do not need to apply for Talent Search.
If you are interested to become our Academy member to enjoy the exclusive opportunities, please enroll for programme code ACT2024 HERE*, complete the Talent Search Form and provide supporting documents to demonstrate your talents. (e.g. personal statements, awards and certificates). Your application will be reviewed by our committee. A meet-up session might be required.
*Click to view one of the documents you will need to prepare for your Talent Search application. After you login to our application system, please choose T2023C cycle, select programme code ACT2024 and upload necessary documents such as your transcripts and so on.
There is no membership fee to become Academy member.